What are Half Day Training Camps?
Half Day Training Camps are for athletes between the ages of 7-17, and designed to develop their basketball skills.
Various Half Day Training Camp options are available:
- Ball Handling
- Rep Prep
Half Day Training Camps are either 9am - 12pm or 1pm - 4pm
- Team Building Activities
- Build Basketball IQ
- There are 3 day and 2 day registration options
COVID Safety Protocols:
- All coaches and athletes must fill out an online COVID-19 Screening Form prior to having access to the building
- Athletes will have a 4:1 athlete to coach ratio per basket for Half Day Training Camps
- Each athlete must bring their own basketball
- Instructors will use their own basketball and maintain social distancing at all times
- Athletes are not allowed to use the water fountain and are asked to bring multiple water bottles
- Parents/guardians are not allowed in the building for any reason. Washrooms are not available for parents
- We have a dedicated cleaner in the building who will be wiping down all touchpoints throughout the day
- All Interior doors are propped open to minimize touchpoints
- Athletes and Coaches Will Be Wearing Masks While Inside The Building
Is Team Semi-Private Training available?
Yes! If you have a group of 4 athletes that want to take part in Semi-Private Training together please email firstname.lastname@example.org to find a time that works for you.
Is Private Training available?
Yes, we offer private training. Please email email@example.com to request a private training time slot.