All Star Camp
The All Star Camp is for Elite Camps best athletes. Participants will be invited after being identified by our coaches at our camps and programs throughout the year for their display of a high level of basketball skill and knowledge. The Camp offers a unique curriculum designed to expose talented athletes to a competitive environment at a higher level. All Star Camp includes an in-game development program, individual skill development, basketball discussions, games, and all-star activities. We challenge campers to raise the bar and show they belong in the All Star Camp.
This camp is by invite only.
More About Our All Star Camp Program
- Advanced training on individual drills
- Higher level offensive & defensive concepts
- In game decision-making
- One-on-one training sessions with a coach
- Interactive tactics to improve leadership qualities
- Game breakdowns and situational scrimmages
- Emphasis on competition and intensity
- High-level and competitive scrimmages & games
- Advanced level drills, skills & concepts
- All Star Activities
- Skills competition and three point shoot-out
- Shooting Stars Competition
- All Star Awards and medals for outstanding performance
- All athletes receive a jersey and shorts
Q: How will I know if I make the All Star camp?
A: You will be given notice via email
Q: How is this camp different than regular Elite Camps sessions?
A: It’s a camp where selection is based purely on level of on-court skills. The level of competition will be more advanced and will feature advanced drills, workouts and concepts.
Q: Is the camp position-specific?
A: It is not position-specific in teachings or enrolment.